Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

The results are in...

At least a few of them.  I forgot the piece of paper that I wrote everything down at the office.

The big winner at the fair was the zucchini relish.  I won't say if it was Ashley or me that won, but one of us received the Blue Ribbon (1st) and the other one received the Red Ribbon (2nd) in the Zucchini Relish lot.  Then the Blue Ribbon Relish went on to win the Purple Ribbon Grand Champion in the Canned Relish/Sauce class.

As far as the Banana Bread Contest that I was having with my friends Lee and Krista, I am now just a dutchess, as my Banana Bread did not place at all.  Krista and Lee on the other hand are the Carver County Banana Bread Queens taking home the Blue Ribbon, with the bread that Krista made from Lee's recipe.  Congratulations Lee and Krista.

1 comment:

  1. You didn't tell me about the Purple Ribbon Grand Champion!!! That's awesome! What does that mean?

    ReplyDelete